LG announced LG Optimus L5 E615 on August and it’ll released on September. LG Optimus L5 E615 is a Dual SIM Smartphone running with Android OS v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
LG Optimus L5 Dual’s 4″ HVGA TFT display screen offer a large target for more accurate typing on the move. The Capacitive touch screen supports 320×480 pixels and 16M colour.
Optimus L5 Dual packs a 800MHz processor, Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system, 1540mAh battery, 512 MB of RAM, 3GB of Internal Memory, and external memory support for upto 32GB via a Micro SD. For most of the phone use, this is more than enough. But for more complicated use it lacks a lot of power.
It is very uniquely designed in the form of edged rectangle and feels comfortable in hand. Mostly plastic is used but the metal finish on the edges gives it a great look.
Apart from all the phone feels fragile in hand.
It has a single flash 5 MP auto focus and touch focus camera. The camera works great in ambient lighting but with low lighting the quality of pictures drops to average. There is at least 2 sec lag in taking pictures. The camera is provided with a lot of modes to play with. The video recording is in 640*480 mode.
LG Optimus L5 Dual E615 is equipped default android music and video players so other apps like mobo player v7.0 should be used. The speaker is of good quality but it lacks bass in the sound. Overall it is nicely equipped to play media.
It comes pre installed with and 4.04 and LG’s UI 3.0. The Lg UI looks outdated but performs very well. Others : lg tv, memo, e comics, live support, lg world.
It has a 1540 mah battery which gives a talktime (2g) for 10-12 hrs. on 3g use it is decreased to 8-10 hrs.
The charger included is low current charger and the charging time is about 3 hrs (too much).
LG Optimus L5 Dual E615 Pros :
- Strong design, personality
- Running on Android OS v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Good battery life
LG Optimus L5 Dual E615 Cons :
- Low resolution
- Low performance
BOTTOM LINE :
Overall, the LG Optimus L5 Dual E615 consistent with the economic conditions, the office staff and experience to use the application to better service the needs of work as browse email, surf the web, view documents, Facebook … by the machine running stable, not heat, fewer errors, and compatible new applications.
Key features :
- GENERAL :
- 2G Network : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network : HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Sim : Dual SIM (Mini-SIM)
- BODY :
- Dimensions : 118.3 x 66.5 x 9.9 mm (4.66 x 2.62 x 0.39 in)
- Weight : 120 g (4.23 oz)
- DISPLAY :
- Type : IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size : 320 x 480 pixels, 4.0 inches (~144 ppi pixel density)
- MEMORY :
- Internal : 2.6 GB user available, 512 MB RAM
- Storage expansion : microSD, up to 32 GB
- CAMERA :
- Primary : 5 MP, 2560 x 1920 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Features : Geo-tagging, touch focus
- Video : Yes
- Front-facing camera: No
- FEATURES :
- OS : Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Chipset : Qualcomm MSM7225A Snapdragon
- CPU : 800 MHz Cortex-A5
- GPU : Adreno 200
- BATTERY : Standard battery, Li-Ion 1540 mAh
- Stand-by : Up to 600 h
- Talk time : Up to 10 h